Our first monthly networking event was a huge success at Venaspace Exeter. On Thursday April 14th, we enjoyed coffee, cake, and conversation with other local businesses down The Rabbit Hole. The Rabbit Hole is a unique community/networking hub on the lower floor of our Exeter building, The Mount, with Tarka4 beer on tap and a pool table! The Rabbit Hole is a great place for members to work, eat lunch, and unwind! It is also a great host for networking and events and can be hired after 5pm.
We’d like to introduce some of our guests this month, which included a variety of local businesses in Exeter.
Pictured from left to right is:
1. Alison: New You is a CBT and counselling practice, headed by psychologist Alison Edwards. She provides individualised tailor-made cognitive behavioural therapy and counselling by video call. Visit www.newyoucbt.com for more information and contact details.
2. Javier: Adopstar provides a complete advertising and marketing solution. They offer ad operations services as well as Shopify websites, marketing strategies, creative campaigns, digital marketing and much more. Their ad operations team takes care of your ad campaigns from start to finish, and their range of services include everything from data processing and full ad server migrations to training your team up on everything they need to know.
3. Holly: Venaspace is an independent office space provider in the Southwest with buildings in Exeter, Plymouth, and Bournemouth. Holly is the community manager for the Exeter location, The Mount, which hosts private offices, conference & meeting rooms, and a community & networking hub, The Rabbit Hole.
4. Carolyn: Radio Exe is one of the few independent commercial stations in the UK, proudly locally owned and focused on Devon, although it is now available in East Cornwall too on DAB digital Radio. The station plays a wide range of music from the past 50 years, mixed with local news, travel and information – with local presenters who live in and love Devon. At the last count, before it expanded into Plymouth, West Devon and East Cornwall, Radio Exe had 75,000 listeners every quarter, and many tens of thousands more read Devon’s news on the Radio Exe website and social media channels.
5. Alexander: Perfect for all manner of events, South West Photo Booths has provided booths to over 1,100 bookings throughout Devon, Cornwall, Dorset & Somerset.
Venaspace Exeter prioritises growing a strong business community. We regularly invest in community events like this for businesses to meet new clients and build new working relationships. This is only one benefit to working at The Mount!
We will be hosting networking events in The Rabbit Hole on the second Thursday of every month from 9:30am to 10:30am. We hope to see you at the next Down The Rabbit Hole Monthly Networking event on May 12th! You can book your free ticket here.